Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Disney Here we all come....

Well my friends.. I am headed to Disney tomm with my family. My Brother in Law works for the Jonas Brothers so we are going to watch them perform at Magic Kingdom. My kids are so excited to get there. Much needed. My husband has been in China on business and this is a much needed trip. I will make sure to get the rest of my guide up on Tuesday.. You will love the entertaining/hostess gifts and the eco gifts.. I even have gifts for pets.. To get the word out I am looking for guest writers who can share their Fabulous Finds on my site and review some products.. I would love another point of view.. So what do you say.. Contact me.. I will be out of the office until Tuesday Dec 7th.. I look forward to many things coming up..

Bye For Now..

Heather Polke

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Hope you all have a great (and safe) trip!

    Lisa @
    All That and a Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin