Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hollywood Fashion Tape FABULOUS!


Well ladies these products are a must have. Amazing that Marni Bumsted and Jane Daily were thinking of us women.. I have been to many events from the American music awards to MTV video awards to name a few. Thank goodness for my Hollywood friends.. Rising stars adhesive lifts help raise up my two special friends. Also when I am in a pinch I grab my fashion tape. This helps with blouse gaps and hides bra straps. It serves many other purposes as well. Oh my truly Fabulous Fave is Hollywood goes Commando. I am all about not showing any underwear lines. These little liners go right in the seem of your jeans,hose etc.. Problem solved so creative right.. Thank goodness for really smart women who create these products..Another great product from the Hollywood line is the Blotting films. These little sheets take away the shine. You all know what I am talking about. Your face looks glowing after a little blotting and it won't disturb your make-up. Last thing I have to talk about is their Make out mints... We all need them especially after an amazing night on the town or intimate dinner. These little heart shaped mints take away the wine,garlic etc and leaves your breath perfect for that late night smooch... So Ladies check out Hollywood Fashion Tape. They have soooo many products to choose from. They have been seen in In style,Savvy,Weddings and of course my Favorite The Fabulous Finds..They are selling in over 30 countries and are a huge hit in Australia.. I said earlier these are a must have..


Marnie and Jane were very gracious to give some products for a GIVEAWAY!


You will get: oil blotting film,commandos,Fashion Tape,Breast Lifts and make out mints..


Please take my button and follow directions... Good Luck. You too are going to be FABULOUS!

11 comments:

  1. love this product line I use them all the time!!! Glad you are sharing heather! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a must!!Every woman should have them to use because they help so much,the fashion tape is my favorite!
    Thanks
    matternu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a subscriber. +2

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great items! I'd love to enter!

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a Fab friend. +2

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Added widget and a subscriber #2
    matternu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posted to FB
    http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=587886633&share_id=131700739246&comments=1&ref=nf#div_story_131700739246_131700739246
    matternu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great product & it works great for dance costumes! We use this all the time with dance costumes, especially to keep the gloves staying in place at competitions!

    I'm a subscriber, button up & following

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sound like great products.

    I have your button, subscribe, and follow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin