Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Fabulous Thought for Today!

"WOW...I have really appreciated every aspect of my life thus far. I have had hard times losing my dad at 13 to finding the love of my life. I have truly grasped the concept of family and how amazing of a bond I have created with my husband and our three children.. Life is a true gift. I have chosen not to take it for granted. I love the smell of flowers and the warmth of the sun. I love the first snow fall of the season and the taste of fresh picked berries in the summer.
I look at life with a smile and take in every minute of everyday. I have been blessed to have three amazing kids. I am blessed for a strong mother and a loving husband. I wish everyone that has touched my life tons of love and happiness and to always smile and never dwell on the little things..
I think how funny it is that we as a society focus on reality T.V. (Yes I watch them) but I always remember to bring myself to the true reality..That it doesn't matter how much money you make or what car you drive or what label you wear. Take a step back and hold what is close to you. Embrace and love it.
I am fortunate with what I have. I love what I have and I ask for nothing more. I am smiling that I am Healthy,Happy and everyone in my life is the same... I pass this on to you :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin