Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today I say Good bye!

Well My friends.. Today I pack up my Kooba bag a return it to Avelle (Bag Borrow or Steal). I enjoyed using it. When It arrived it was wrapped in tissue with an Avelle sticker closure.. The leather on this bag is amazingly soft. It's a sad day, but I will be O.K. this bag will look nice on another renters arm. Thank you Kooba for being my friend for the month. Kisses..I will visit you and rent one of your friends next time. Don't be sad.. Check out www.Avelle.com rent an amazing bag for your next event or even to use at the grocery store.. Sure to make the sales clerks envious.Spread the love, tell all your friends.. This my friend, is the way to have handbags always have the IT bag and never have to pay the big price tag.

2 comments:

LinkWithin